Greetings Friends and Readers,
Only a few more weeks before I send my kiddos back to the school and 4th of July has already passed. Crazy how time flies. Since my last Funday Monday post a lot…and I mean A LOT has happened.
Not that kind of Alot, but it’s cute regardless. No, I mean the exciting kind of a lot. The kind that begs announcements.
1. I’ve been accepted into a blogging community of erotic romance writers. I’ll be blogging twice a month (2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month) over at Silken Sheets & Seduction. It’s a great group of gals – these ladies are wonderful authors, and naughty ones to boot. I’m happy to have been invited to join up.
2. Then I decided, why not sign up for my first signing event. Yep, you read those words correctly. This gal will be attending A Weekend with the Authors in Nashville, TN- May 13th-16th, 2016. The link takes you to the Facebook event where you can order tickets, reserve rooms, and all the good stuff. I hope to see you there.
3. I also found out a release date for my upcoming book, Raven Pirate Assassin Spy. This book baby will launch into the world on August 21st, 2015 – 2 DAYS after the BEST DAY EVAH- (My birthday)! So you can expect a gigantic party leading up to this release.
4. I got to meet two of the sweetest people in the world in person. My writing journey brought these two ladies into my life and this year I took a car adventure to go and meet them. Let me say that at first I experienced the wonder and nervousness that comes with meeting someone you only speak to via phone and the internet. I mused about them liking the ‘in person’ me as much as the ‘online me’. Well, they did. Honestly, the experience in person was very similar to our online experiences; only better because we were able to work together in person. Now, it’s time to start planning a writers retreat.
5. Finally, I’m hard at work on the next books. There’s a lot of book news I’m anxious to announce, but outside of edit rounds with Zombies… I guess I’m keeping quiet. If you want to be the first to know sign up for my newsletter on my About Author page, and be entered to win a $10 gift card.